Moving forward with more services available online
Glen Eira City Council is moving many paper-based processes and top transaction forms online to provide greater options for customers.
Customers can now do the following via www.gleneira.vic.gov.au:
- Submit a request for an animal tag replacement or book a hard rubbish, bundled branch or bulk cardboard collection.
- Report: dumped rubbish; damage to household bins or missed collection of bins; illegally parked vehicles; missing pets; unsightly building sites; derelict vehicles; overhanging vegetation on private property; or unsightly private property.
- Request land information certificates, building certificates or property information.
- Apply for planning permits, asset and infrastructure permits and reports or building permits and report and consents.
- Enquire about advertised planning applications and view the planning register.
- Lodge a submission for advertised planning applications.
There are also helpful solutions to frequently asked questions, clear guidelines, detailed search functions, and step-by-step assistance to guide residents through each process.
Council will continue to expand its online services, making it easier to request, report, apply, enquire and respond to a range of services and permits.
Click here to visit Council’s online service request portal.