Moving forward with more services available online

Glen Eira City Council is moving many paper-based processes and top transaction forms online to provide greater options for customers.

Customers can now do the following via

    • Submit a request for an animal tag replacement or book a hard rubbish, bundled branch or bulk cardboard collection.
    • Report: dumped rubbish; damage to household bins or missed collection of bins; illegally parked vehicles; missing pets; unsightly building sites; derelict vehicles; overhanging vegetation on private property; or unsightly private property.
    • Request land information certificates, building certificates or property information.
    • Apply for planning permits, asset and infrastructure permits and reports or building permits and report and consents.
    • Enquire about advertised planning applications and view the planning register.
    • Lodge a submission for advertised planning applications.

There are also helpful solutions to frequently asked questions, clear guidelines, detailed search functions, and step-by-step assistance to guide residents through each process.

Council will continue to expand its online services, making it easier to request, report, apply, enquire and respond to a range of services and permits.

Click here to visit Council’s online service request portal.